Selfadvocatenet.com Recipe for the month of October
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head baby bok choy, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, cut into long strands
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat olive oil and 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce in a large skillet over medium heat. Add carrot, bell pepper, and onion; cook and stir until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in bok choy, zucchini, and garlic powder. Drizzle on remaining teriyaki sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is tender, about 7 minutes.
This is on website called allrecipes.com go to the link for this recipe as well click here