Selfadvocatenet.com Recipe for Month of October (Halloween Edition )
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch bundt or tube pan.
- Cream oil, beaten eggs, pumpkin, and vanilla together.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and salt together.
- Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix until just combined. If desired, stir in some chopped nuts. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto a plate and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
This Recipe from Website called Allrecipes Canada go to this link Click here