We are creating a membership-based cookbook including our Members’ most favourite recipes to cook for themselves.
Do you have a recipe you love cooking and want to share it with others?
We will be using the cookbook as a fundraiser this coming October to help BCPF raise needed funds for our advocacy projects across the province.
Join us in our mission to show others that everyone who wants to cook for themselves should have the right to do so. And that cooking can be fun and easy!
Any BCPF Member is welcome to submit one or more recipes. Find BCPF Membership information HERE. Membership is free!
We aim to include a variety of recipes from these categories in our BCPF Cookbook: breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free.
Please try to submit recipes that have 10 ingredients or less if possible.
Recipe submissions must include:
- a detailed recipe with
- a list of instructions and steps
- a list of ingredients
- a list of supplies/tools used
- a photo of you cooking the recipe (with or without support)
- a photo of your finished meal
- include photos of the steps you are taking in your recipe if it is possible
- a story from you about the recipe: why you like cooking it or how you learned to cook it, why it is your favourite thing to make, etc.
Find a Recipe Example HERE that will go along with your pictures, stories, tips, and tricks.
Members who submit recipes will get to vote on what the name of the cookbook will be. We will hold the vote in August 2020. Recipe submissions are due July 31, 2020. Members who submit recipes will also get a free copy of the finished cookbook.
Recipe Submission Forms
- PRINTABLE FORM– please mail into us by July 29th at: BCPF 227 6th New Westminster, BC V3L3A5 or email us a scanned copy of the document at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE FORM – please fill out online by July 31st, 2020
Any BCPF Member is welcome to submit one or more recipes. We aim to include at least one recipe from each person who submits them. We might contact you for more information if it is needed. Find BCPF Membership information HERE.
Thanks for participating in the special project with us!