- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste (optional)
- Make zucchini noodles using a spiralizer or julienne peeler.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in olive oil. Add shallot; cook and stir until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic; cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in wine and lemon juice; cook until sauce is reduced by almost half, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp, salt, and black pepper.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer shrimp to serving plate.
- Stir zucchini noodles into skillet. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook until noodles are tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Return shrimp to the skillet. Stir in parsley and Parmesan cheese before serving.
This on website called allrecipes.com go the link here