Attention Self Advocates Jessica Humphreys from CLBC has sent out information in case you did not receive them.
Here is information about Covig updates
- Plain Language Questions and Answers from April 2nd Teleconference with CLBC and the Minister- https://www.communitylivingbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/April-2-Individual-Family-Teleconference-Plain-Language-Summary.pdf
- Most recent CLBC Covid-19 Update for Individuals and Families (posted weekly on the CLBC website) https://www.communitylivingbc.ca/resources/information-about-the-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/clbc-covid-19-weekly-update-for-individuals-and-families/ Contact Jessica.Humphrey@gov.bc.ca for your ideas on what should be included in this bulletin.
- Factsheet on financial assistance for people with diverse abilities during COVID-19- https://www.communitylivingbc.ca/wp-content/uploads/EI-PWD-and-CERB-Factsheet_April2020.pdf
- Self Advocate Net is collecting resources to share here www.selfadvocatenet.com and also accepting and paying for stories about how self advocates are staying safe and socially connected during this COVID-19 crisis. Click here to submit your story.
- Plain language resources shared by the Canadian Association for Community Living- https://cacl.ca/coviddisability/
Thank-you to everyone doing your part to keep BC healthy!
CLBC Self Advocate Advisor